What you can eat without cooking? Hummus, pita bread, olives, a veggie tray, and a fruit platter. Hard-cooked eggs, berry salad, and whole-grain rolls. Apple and pear slices, almonds, cheese, fresh baked bread. Sliced cheese and meats, mustards and other spreads, crackers, and in-season fruit.
How do you lose weight if you dont like cooking?
- Cleanse Your Cabinets. Before we even discuss how to whip up a healthy meal sans stove, let’s chat about your cabinets and refrigerator.
- Prep Food While You Sleep.
- Keep Microwave Meal Starters on Hand.
- Chew More Consciously.
- Make a Special Request.
What to eat for people who hate cooking?
- Rotisserie chicken.
- Canned chicken, tuna or salmon.
- Pre-cut fresh veggies or frozen veggies.
- Pre-made salad or veggie stir-fry mixes (just add protein!)
Do I have to cook to lose weight? You don’t have to be a chef to make healthy choices. The most common (and effective) weight-loss strategy is to eat less and work out more. Unfortunately for those who can’t cook, the tips for eating less tend to focus on cooking healthier meals, avoiding prepared foods, making recipe swaps, and so on.